MISSION STATEMENTLions Academy High School is dedicated to academic excellence!
The mission of Lions Academy High School is to research, design, and provide the best academic programs and online learning environment possible, for the comprehensive education of students who require a convenient and affordable online high school diploma program. Our goal is to facilitate the development and foster self-confidence for our students, providing our students with the Christ centered academic foundation necessary for them to reach their true potential; and enjoy a successful high school experience.
The Distance Education program at Lions Academy High School offers online high school courses and adult online high school diploma programs and online GED prep courses, for students all over the United States and in most countries in the world. Since 2003, our organization has been helping students complete their high school education and prepare for success in college and the work place. Distance education has been around for over 100 years and is a valid method of learning recognized by governments all over the world.
Lions Academy High School delivers high school courses online to students anywhere in the world. We use the Alpha Omega, Switched-On curriculum, which is used by thousands of students in hundreds of schools around the world. Our students come from all 50-states and from nations around the world. Some students reside overseas as missionaries, military families or corporate expatriate families. We also primarily serve homeschooled families and adult students that desire a Christ centered education at an affordable price. Taking distance education courses provides a way for students to achieve their educational goals conveniently from home or the office. Lions Academy High School offers over 50-courses in English, Math, Science, Social Studies, Psychology, Technology, Business, Foreign Language and General Education. We offer a complete college preparatory diploma program online that meets and exceeds both State and National standards for high school curriculum and instructional design.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe that the Holy Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- We believe in one God, eternally co-existent in three persons who are united in purpose: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ's deity, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious and atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father, and personal return to earth in power and glory.
- We believe in salvation through grace, by faith in Jesus Christ and through His cleansing blood.
- We believe in everlasting life for the saved and everlasting judgment for the lost.
- We believe that the redemptive work of Christ provides healing for the whole person: body, soul, and spirit.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the baptism with the Holy Spirit and the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.