- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site.
- We will collect personally identifiable information (name, email address, Social Security number, or other unique identifier) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you. We collect this data solely for the intention of processing student enrollment applications and providing education services.
- Personally identifying information you provide will be used only in connection with Lions Academy High School programs and services or for such other purposes as are described at the point of collection.
- Information is collected for statistical purposes and EHS sometimes performs analyses of user behavior in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of our site.
- We do not give, sell or transfer any personal information to any third party; unless required by law.
- We may enable "cookies." A "cookie" is a file placed on your personal computer's hard drive by a Web site that allows it to monitor your use of the site.